Aroma Hot Stone Massage
- Aromatherapy Deep Tissue Massage Certification Course
- Holistic Aroma Spa Certification
- Aroma Hot Stone Massage
- Infant & Prenatal Massage
2021 Tuition $850+ H.S.T.
2 options: in-class or Zoom
April 17/18, 2021 9:30-1:30pm
OR July 12/13
#2 Private assisted massages (3) w/ Stephie at Inner Insights
|There are 3 taped lectures that are 2-2.5 hours each. Please watch these at your own accord and review the manual prior to class.|
|Your tutorial massage can be privately scheduled with Stephie on zoom or at our establishment in central London, Ontario, Canada. Same with your the clinical exam.|
Hot Stone Certification Courses
Attend all private massages, watch lectures, + complete 40 clinical massage sessions, 1 assignment, & clinical exam to certify and be insurable to practice as an Aroma-Hot Stone Masseuse. You deserve to love your work. Earn over $1/minute peacefully. Hot stone massages are 90 minutes and start at $130. You can now perform all 40 clinical in the comfort of your home.
Out of town students receive special rates when choosing Marriott Residence Inn, as we are their spa providers. Our seamless spa services have earned us the title of official spa for Marriott Residence Inn, London since 2006.
This aroma-hot stone program is structured with 3 lectures to watch on your own, read the manual and 3 hands on massages trainings. Students learn therapeutic use of 25 essential oils, hot and cold therapy, as well as a heavenly 90 minute Swedish massage.
$150 discount applies for Spa Employees, certified Aromatherapist, Estheticians, Nurses, Spa Practitioners. Proof required. R.M.T.’s are half price – $425. Cost: $850 + HST. Students must wear scrubs to class and clinic and provide their own clean linens.
Pre-registration with 25% non-refundable full tuition paid 2 weeks prior to course commencement to prepare oneself with practice along DVD and manual.
Classes are currently limited to 4 students in class, to ensure accelerated learning. ”
Aroma-Hot Stone Certification” requires completion of all 40 practicum 90 minute hot stone massages, a blending assignment & practical exam.
R.M.T.’s and Deep Tissue practitioners require only 25 clinical massages due to their previous massage training.
Most students receive certification within 3-6 months, although you have up to a year to complete all requirements.
NOTE: Course format is subject to revision. Dates.
- Massage Clinical- 90 min full body hot stone massage with Swedish Techniques.
- Hot Stone History & its Health Benefits
- Scientific Theory
- Types of Rocks and Stones
- Precautions, Safety, & Contraindications
- Thermotherapy, applications and benefits of heat and cold applications
- Hot Stone Facial Technique, beneficial for headaches, sinus congestion and more
- Cold stone therapy for acute injuries & inflammation, Cool Moonstone Facial Technique,
- Aromatherapy – basic introduction to Aromatherapy, includes history, properties of 25 essential oils, blending rules and clinical safety information
- Swedish Massage Techniques incorporating the stones into a deeply relaxing massage.
- Learn about Business Registration, Liability Insurance, Marketing on a Shoe String Budget
- Students are welcome to sign up for clinical hours at Networking Events, Outreaches, Demonstrations, Shows & Health Fairs that Inner Insights is involved in.
- Chakras, Crystal and Colour Theory
- Client Assessment, Modifications & Disclaimer Forms
- Setting up your Massage Room, Draping Etiquette & Obtaining Client Consent
- Massage Carrier Oils, various types for different skin types.