Aroma Hot Stone Massage
- Aromatherapy Deep Tissue Massage Certification Course
- Holistic Aroma Spa Certification
- Aroma Hot Stone Massage
- Infant & Prenatal Massage
2021 Tuition $850+ H.S.T.
2 options: Zoom or In-Class available
November 27/28 10:30-2:30pm
March 26/27 10:30-2:30pm
May 21/22 10:30-2:30pm
July 2/3 10:30-2:30pm
September 17/18 10:30-2:30pm
November 19/20 10:30-2:30pm
Pick 1 of above dates to attend.
|Lectures are now on YouTube. Please watch these at your own accord and review the manual prior to class.|
|Class Prep- highly recommend offering 6 massages on friends and family prior to class following the video. You will be earning over a dollar a minute once you graduate. To ease pressure on yourself in the hands on training of 2 days read the manual and practice, practice, practice. Prepare yourself so that you can absorb as much as possible from our time in class.|
|There is no written exam with this course. You do however have a blending assignment and a clinical exam. It is highly recommended that you begin the blending assignment prior to class. Your manual and our YouTube channel lecture will guide you to our marking scheme.|
Hot Stone Certification Courses
Attend 2 classes, watch lectures, + complete 40 clinical massage sessions, 1 assignment, & clinical exam to certify as a Aroma-Hot Stone Massage practitioner. You deserve to love your work. Earn over $1/minute peacefully. Hot stone massages are 90 minutes and start at $125. You can now perform all 40 clinical in the comfort of your home.
Out of town students receive special rates when choosing Marriott Residence Inn, as we are their spa providers. Our seamless spa services have earned us the title of official spa for Marriott Residence Inn, London since 2006.
Students learn therapeutic use of 25 essential oils, hot and cold stone therapy, as well as a heavenly 90 minute Swedish massage.
$150 discount applies for R.M.T’s, certified Aromatherapy Massage Aestheticians, Nurses, Spa Practitioners. Proof required. Cost: $850 + HST. Students must wear scrubs to class and clinic and provide their own clean linens. You also need at least 45 stones mostly medium (3-4 inch) and large (4-5 inch) sizes, a heater for them and a table to practice at home prior to class.
Pre-registration with 25% non-refundable deposit. Tution must be paid in full a minimum of 2 weeks prior to course commencement to properly prepare oneself.
We offer small class sizes to ensure accelerated learning.
Aroma-Hot Stone Certification” requires completion of all 40 practicum 90 minute hot stone massages, a blending assignment & practical exam.
R.M.T.’s and Deep Tissue practitioners require only 20 clinical massages due to their previous massage training.
Most students receive certification within 3-6 months, although you have up to a year to complete all requirements.
NOTE: Course format is subject to revision. Dates.
- Massage Clinical- 90 min full body hot stone massage with Swedish Techniques.
- Hot Stone History & its Health Benefits
- Scientific Theory
- Types of Rocks and Stones
- Precautions, Safety, & Contraindications
- Thermotherapy, applications and benefits of heat and cold applications
- Hot Stone Facial Technique, beneficial for headaches, sinus congestion and more
- Cold stone therapy for acute injuries & inflammation, Cool Moonstone Facial Technique,
- Aromatherapy – basic introduction to Aromatherapy, includes history, properties of 25 essential oils, blending rules and clinical safety information
- Swedish Massage Techniques incorporating the stones into a deeply relaxing massage.
- Learn about Business Registration, Liability Insurance, Marketing on a Shoe String Budget
- Students are welcome to sign up for clinical hours at Networking Events, Outreaches, Demonstrations, Shows & Health Fairs that Inner Insights is involved in.
- Chakras, Crystal and Colour Theory
- Client Assessment, Modifications & Disclaimer Forms
- Setting up your Massage Room, Draping Etiquette & Obtaining Client Consent
- Massage Carrier Oils, various types for different skin types.